Some of us are allergic to everything! Take me for example. I am allergic to Arizona - everything that grows here makes me teary eyed, sneezy or itchy. Sniff...sniff...aaachoo!
I found some suggestions that will help:
1. Keep a tube of cortisone closeby if you are prone to skin allergies. It will stop the itching and make you feel better quickly.
2. Replace pillows and matteresses every three to five years. Dust, dust mites and skin flakes love to take up residence here!
3. Buy a vacuum with a HEPA filter to reduce allergens in your home. 'Nuff said.
4. Replace carpet with tile or wood flooring and clean regularly. Carpets harbor dust, dust mites, and dirt. And, if you have pets who track in the outdoors, it seems the carpet never stays clean!
5. Move to Portland, Oregan, San Diego, California or Seattle, Washington. The Asthna and Allergy Foundation of America says these are the top three cities to live in. Guess this one isn't so easy peasy, but it does deserve a teensy bit of consideration.
What helps your allergies?
If you like this post, be sure to follow this blog before you leave! It's easy peasy...just choose one or more of the options on the right sidebar!
Huge Green Hugs,